Instagram for Creative Businesses – 24 July 2021
London Potters and The Design Trust
Saturday 24 July 2021, 10:30 to 12.00pm
In this 90 minute online webinar, Anne-Marie Shepherd is going to take a deep dive into the social media platform Instagram.
She will cover…
- Why use social media as a creative business?
- Instagram the figures
- Why use Instagram as a creative business?
- The importance of a professional account and how to set it up
- Instagram insights and analytics
- Your bio and how to make it work well for you
- The importance of images
- Posting on Instagram; stories and reels and how to use them
- Captions, hashtags and the introduction of keywords
- Engagement and how to make yours better
- Instagram shopping
- Staying on track with Instagram
Anne-Marie will also be happy to answer any questions you may have throughout the presentation.
About Anne-Marie Shepherd and The Design Trust:
The Design Trust is a thriving online business school for designers, makers and artists. Anne-Marie Shepherd has over 15 years’ experience of working in the visual arts industry. She spent 10 years working with Tutton and Young Ltd organising the MADE design, craft and art events in London and Brighton and overseeing the marketing and PR. Now working part time alongside Patricia van den Akker at The Design Trust she manages the membership hub, The Business Club, as well as working on content creation for social media, blog posts, workshops etc. Anne-Marie also works freelance handling press and marketing for a small yet varied selection of visuals arts organisations.
Please download one of these forms to book your place: