We are pleased to announce our second Annual Makers Award, open to all London Potters members. The award encompasses our education remit and supports selected members in specialised ceramics professional development. The award comprises:
- One year’s membership of London Potters.
- Cash award of £300 to the winner and two runner-up awards of £100 each.
- Mentoring session with Claire Pearce from Thrown Contemporary for the winner.
- One year digital subscription to Ceramic Review for the winner.
- Ceramic Review goody bag for winner and runners up.
- Maker Focus feature in LP News
- Certificate of Achievement
In your application you’ll need to demonstrate that any award granted will be used for the sole purpose of supporting your ceramic development.
Deadline for applications Tuesday 30 June 2021.
If you are an existing LP member application information is on the way to you. Not yet an LP member? Our new membership year starts on 1 May so now is a really great time to think about