We’re delighted to announce the launch of the London Potters Annual Makers Award.
Encompassing our charity’s education remit, the award will support London Potters members in specialised ceramics professional development. The award comprises:
- One year’s membership of London Potters.
- Cash award of £300 to the winner and two runner-up awards of £100 each.
- A two hour, one-to-one mentoring session with Claire Pearce at Thrown Contemporary for the winner.
- Winner and runners up to contribute to and feature in a Makers Focus article in London Potters Newsletter.
- Certificate of achievement.
To be eligible you need to be a paid up member of London Potters before the submission date of 30 June. Plus, you’ll need to demonstrate that any award granted will be used for the sole purpose of supporting your ceramic development.
If you are an existing LP member application information is on the way to you.
Not yet a LP member? Our new membership year starts on 1 May so now is a really great time to think about joining us. We look forward to welcoming you.